No announcement yet.

Moderators, come here, now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh, nevermind this, it was just the discussion on wehther to ignore him or ban him
    Last edited by Ecthy; April 21, 2002, 07:29.

Comment

Fine.

I guess I should have read the thread first...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ok. Read the thread, and it went just like I thought it would.
        I guess my post just wasn't too clear. Hopefully thats fixed now
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Everything Bugs said...

And Gian iirc even confronted WFHerman in one thread... so I don't suppose it's him.

It isn't him. WFHermans is the name of a Dutch writer who would (if he was still alive) probably visit our WFHermans and kick the hell out of him...
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

I protest your avatar, hueji.

Comment

"And Gian iirc even confronted WFHerman in one thread... so I don't suppose it's him."

Someone arguing with his own DL? No, that's not likely...

Comment

Yep, I found that funny too.

The best threads were where EVC would argue with all of his DLs.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Herman deserves a ban for his comment about the jews being the son of Satan.

However, some of the quote cited by Sirotnikov are not that far out of line. The bit about governments doing surveys to find out how their propaganda is being recieved is true for most governments in economically developed countries, although it would be better if Herman said Israeli instead of jew.

Still, I'd back Siro's call for a ban. Sometimes we need to tell people they've stepped over the line. I went to far once and was rightfully banned. Herman needs his knuckles rapped.
                  Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                    I went to far once and was rightfully banned. Herman needs his knuckles rapped.
                    Uhhhhh... he was banned by MtG... you should have read the entire thread
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Okay, what's the smilie for feeling really stupid.
                      Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
                        Okay, what's the smilie for feeling really stupid.
                        Take your pick...

But this one probably works best :
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I would suggest :solver: one.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

EvC might be virtually dead, but his spirit lives on, and even thought WFHerman is banned, he will return, and then everyone will ! Yeah! HAIL STUPIDITY! HAIL IGNORANCE! WE LIVE FOR YOU, THE GREAT TROLL SPIRIT!

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

It seems to me that linking everything WFHermans said was inappropriate as well. It looked like a poor me I'm being repressed thread. I do agree with Sirotnikov, I just think he was trolling for sympathy.
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Erm, no, I wasn't.

I wanted to present all the needed evidence to convict him of posting hateful materials.

I think it's ver important to present all the evidence.

Just because I linked to it, doesn't mean I support it, and I think the people here are smart enough to realize why I brought it.

Comment

Working...
                                X