Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not use decent Herrenmensch style instead of light style then, Zopper?

Comment

Use the special style. The popup doesn't appear ( ), but there is still only one ad per page
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I think the popup doesn't appear because we are on a non-commercial server, thus no "Apolyton gets money" advertisements.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No paid ads on our server, so no popup.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I agree that it should be removed. This is the first thread I've ever rated. For the few people that Gramphos states actually use it, I'm sure they will find an alternative. Wasted bandwidth.

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I never rate threads, and never take notice of the rating of a thread.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

:bang head against wall smiley:

Markos loves this thing for some reason. Just like he loves the tracert. (He would marry them if he could)

Comment

I can't believe this thread has received more ratings than half of the posts made in it...

Comment

thinks about it for 0.9899549 seconds

no.
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                    X