No announcement yet.

18000 Logins (and some stats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its alphabetical pretty much, with exceptions. DanQ being the most notable.

Check my ID number, far better than 17,000+
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Yeah! The list of currently active users is back!
      "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

The list of active users never got removed?
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
          The list of active users never got removed?
          Believe me, it did for quite some time. Only the number of active users was displayed.
          "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

And then how come I was checking which user is doing what every day?

and even more

Comment

Administrator privilege?

Comment

Great idea! Might be that...

Comment

I always get the feeling Poly is 5 or 10 guys and 17,000 AH DLs.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

sounds about right
                    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

If so, then what about the girls around here ?
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by LightEning
                        If so, then what about the girls around here ?
                        That's AH being creative.

Maybe the poster behind Alexander's Horse is the mastermind of this all? Maybe we, as living beings, and the surrounding world, is just a spark of thought in a large computer, or merely the mind of AH.

Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The AH Matrix.

When I looked into the mirror this morning I thought I was seeing AH in there for a moment.

Comment

If we are AH's thoughts, then he has a very poor imagination.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              Re: The AH Matrix.
                              Damm you, for relesing this first...
                              It should be "The Apolyton (or AH) has you..."

Now, were's the rabbit?

Comment

Working...
                              X