I haven't been able to access this site for the last 12 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris 62
    If you guys were coming out, why didn't you do it in the interview?

Good... another person to add to my **** list
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

@ Chris
      (+1)

Comment

Wow Chris. Excellent form, good presentation. 9¾/10.

-FMK.

Comment

Does it appear to be a DNS server problem, or some sort of web traffic/router server problem?
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

It seems to be a web traffic/router problem. The site is running fine totally based on how you are trying to access it.

Some of the people that were having trouble rerouted through a proxy server, and then were able to solve the problem.

The problem is not at the Apolyton end.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Actually, I was glad to be without Poly for a few days...it gave me a reason to focus on me exams

Comment

There do seem to be some general net problems at the moment in some countries. OBL?
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                  Actually, I was glad to be without Poly for a few days...it gave me a reason to focus on me exams
                  Yeah, me too
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

All I know is that my DNS server didn't find Apolyton for two days last or something. (lucky me I had mush else to do )
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I haven't had much problems accessing 'Poly for the last few days...
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I haven't had problems getting to apolyton lately, either.

Comment

...and you're still alive... unbelievable, perhaps the addiction is not as strong as some *cough* have made it *cough* out to *cough* be *cough* *cough*
                          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by johndmuller
                            I've had problems for several days too. 'Poly was "ping"able, but the web site seemed to be unresponsive
                            Your best bet would be to run traceroute at Apolyton. That will show you the bottlenecks on the Net.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hasn't worked for me or any other Israelis too...

Comment

Just to confirm, see the announcement in the "About" section (I also posted it in the forum announcement area as well).

-----------------
                                Dan; Apolyton CS
                                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                                X