Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mingos!!!!!! aJOOOOOJHHHHGGGGW!!!!

Comment

You know, I don't think the lack of wonder movies was Bugs's point. Sure, the "snapshot" technique is a bit underwhealming (actually, it's a closeup of the actual 3d "building" added to the city pic, which does has its aesthetic merit... from a coder's point of view), but Bugs has a point when he says that the artists renditions of both wonders and leaders were a bit demeaning. His analysis of Adam Smith and Magellan's Voyage hit it right on the nose... as was his comment on the fact that all the world leaders look stoned when they smile (and why exactly did the artists make Elisabeth porcelain white?).
      To those who understand,
      I extend my hand.
      To the doubtful I demand,
      Take me as I am.

Comment

dude, you're funny...couldn't have said it better...the best part was that with elizabeth looking like marylin manson....fortunately we'll be able to make new leader heads...

Comment

Originally posted by Ironwood
          (and why exactly did the artists make Elisabeth porcelain white?).
          'cos at that time it was cool to be white as possible, if you were a lady. It was a sign that you never needed to go out and toil under the sun, and could afford to live inside all the time. She'd also put some sort of makeup on over the top (made from lead compounds -> early death) to make her look even pastier.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

IW, does that kind of look turn you on?

Comment

No.
              To those who understand,
              I extend my hand.
              To the doubtful I demand,
              Take me as I am.

Comment

really enjoyed reading this article :-)
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                X