Linked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linked

Is your main link to Apolyton through the Forums, Main page, or elsevwhere on the site.

A short survey.

No, not a poll-

A survey
    (So that people's Post Coutn Numbers can go up
    I however, will post only once here unless the occasion for later posting occurs-

I am linked directly to the forums, I have not seen the main page since December 2001
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I used to go to the Forum Home... Now I've bookmarked my control panel instead, so I can see right away which threads I posted in have new replies.

Which brings me to the fact that I'd like to see a Forums drop-down box at the control panel, so if there aren't any new posts I can jump straight to the forum I want.

Oh yes, and another thing, is there a possibility of automatically subscribing to all threads you post in, but without getting any e-mails (just a subscription notification in the control panel)?
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

i still go to the main page in the vain hope SL gets updated...

Comment

The main page. I don't often do anything there, but I'm too lazy to udate my "Favorite's" list, so I have to link to here manually.

Steele
        If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Last time I checked the main page was when it was 'updated' with a new style. Don't go to it often. If i need to go to civ2 or civ3 I just replace forums with the link myself rather than going back to the main page.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

my homepage is apolyton.net/forums
            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I link directly to the Civ 3 forums, and from there go through the to other forums. I don't visit the main page, or even the forum front page too often
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I used to have the Forums as my homepage, then we hit the downperiod times and I couldn't go anywhere on the tinerente, then I set Google as my home
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                X