Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and Ming: please respond to H Tower's request.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      Oh, and Ming: please respond to H Tower's request.
      If I do... I will do it by PM and tell him not to post anything about it. And why would I do this you might ask... He has shown other members the respect that they deserve.

You, on the other hand, have shown no one any respect at all.
      You insult people... make demands like you own the place, whine about everything... I'm just treating you like you treat other people.

So again... what part of "no" don't you understand.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming - cut him some slack. It's too many syllables.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

You've GOT to be kidding?!
          Mnay moderatoers only take action when there is an actual problem, disruption or complaint. Then again there is this that I posted in repose to a question about why DLs are verbotten are Civfanatics:

"We (moderators and Admins) do not really care about DLs, We just have that rule so we can get posters we dislike. The other posters can see other violations or pushjing the envelope, it is in the posts. Only the staff can see the IP adrresses and orther evidence for DLs, so if we want to get someone, we just accuse them of being a DL and ban them."
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Mnay moderatoers only take action when there is an actual problem, disruption or complaint.
            There is a problem, a disruption, and quite a few complaints. I've been accused over and over again of being a DL, it's time a mod realized it to be something of a problem and publically addressed the issue once and for all. It'd end this pointless mess forever.

And as I've said, if they don't know by now if I'm a DL or not, they should (and will) be fired. There's a way to do your job and that ain't it. So the decision to not reveal the facts has got to be personal, in which case this place sucks.

Comment

There is a problem, a disruption, and quite a few complaints. I've been accused over and over again of being a DL, it's time a mod realized it to be something of a problem and publically addressed the issue once and for all. It'd end this pointless mess forever.
              It's only a problem to you. And you are the ONLY ONE complaining. You are behaving like a little child running home to tell mommy that the other guys are teasing you. Grow up and deal with it.
              And frankly, because you are such a jerk most of the time, I have no problem watching you make a fool out of yourself by making such a big deal about this. Feel free to continue...

And as I've said, if they don't know by now if I'm a DL or not, they should (and will) be fired.

The only thing you can get fired is a match... and that's assuming you know how to read and understand the instructions on the package...

So keep whining... it just continues to prove the point I've been making about you over and over again. Because I know all you are going to do is continue to insult people, whine, and not show anybody any respect.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oohh, I love it... Wiggy doesn´t know when to give up

Hey, Ming, maybe you should make a pass at Wiggy or something. After all it worked for gianni
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Wiggy, we all know you are a DL. Nobody could be that stupid for real.

Comment

GP sighting!

(+1)

not to thread jack, but i will anyways since this one isn't going anywhere. Are you back for good now or will you be leaving again soon?

Comment

• I would like to thank Wiglaf for taking the pressure off me with his constant stream of complaints on this forum.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• The only thing you can get fired is a match...
                        If that's a sexual innuendo, in any way, you can go straight to hell.

It's only a problem to you. And you are the ONLY ONE complaining.
                        Uhh..two things about that. First off, H Tower essentially complained as to my login status in this thread already by asking about it. Secondly, how are all the thousands of people calling me a moron DL bastard cow (GP, for example) not in a sense "complaining"? Or at least disturbing the peace enough to justify an official response?

And frankly, because you are such a jerk most of the time, I have no problem watching you make a fool out of yourself by making such a big deal about this. Feel free to continue...
                        I'm always fair and open to all reasonable opinions and requests, Mingy. And since you've had about 50 other people asking you for an answer anyway, you're cover is blown. Talk, or admit you're either an idiot and perhaps the worst moderator ever or a simple yet total jackass.

Or are you saying that it's officially fine and dandy to make DLs now, as the administration won't bother to check anyway? You make no sense.

Comment

• Wiglaf, please, in all honestly, I want you to seek medical help. If not for your psychiatric issues, then at least for your other... condition. Remember--don't force it. You don't want a ruptured colon.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well Wiggy... It looks like you aren't going to change...

So here is the new deal.
                            We are aware of your complaints... You have made your point of view perfectly clear. Nothing is going to change my mind on this subject either.

So it's done.

You've had enough threads on this subject, and nothing changes.
                            You keep repeating yourself. So the time for discussing this with you in this format is over. There is no need for you or I to say anything else on this subject.
                            And from comments made my MtG... he's not going to do anything for you either.

So... If you start another thread on this subject, or bring it up in another thread... you will get restricted. You are disrupting this site with your actions.

It's that simple.

Feel free to continue this discussion with the owners of this site.
                            But you can do via PM or Email... because this isn't going anywhere.

I highly doubt they will take you seriously either, but feel free to try. Because your games in this forum stop now.

So Case Closed, and have a great evening...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X