X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please shut him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      Bull****, it's the same thing as someone standing up in a theater and then getting shot by a cop because he might've yelled.
      Your opinion... and a bad one at that.

And as I've said in the past... your opinion isn't worth much when it comes to decisions around here. You aren't worth the effort to respond to anymore... so feel free to rant. I'm going to do something better with my time...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
        Widdle Wiggie, Ming is just helping you out. It's obvious that your parents raised a little crybaby and Ming is just toughening you up...
        That sounded more like somebody who isn't Makeo ...

[Edit: Aha. I'm guessing Ming hasn't reactivated your login just yet ]

Comment

And as I've said in the past... your opinion isn't worth much when it comes to decisions around here. You aren't worth the effort to respond to anymore... so feel free to rant. I'm going to do something better with my time...
          Aren't you supposed to be the good mod around here? You just lock someone's thread, can't defend the decision, and say you've got better things to do with your time to get out of it?

Really that's pathetic. And tell your crappy little DL to stop posting here.

Comment

David's probably at the Salt Creek. Or finishing up an MP session. I really do need to get my login, with the way I'm drinking and posting.
            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
              David's probably at the Salt Creek. Or finishing up an MP session. I really do need to get my login, with the way I'm drinking and posting.
              GP... your long on has been enabled...

Oh... and Wiggy... I did answer your question. I guess you are just too stupid to realize it... have a good nite. Time for me to get into a MP game...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You now lock threads based totally on blind potential? This keeps getting better and better.
                What a coincidence. The potential of this thread getting slapped with another horse's ass is getting better and better, too.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Oh... and Wiggy... I did answer your question. I guess you are just too stupid to realize it... have a good nite. Time for me to get into a MP game...

You're so totally useless it's not even funny. I want an answer on this from a real mod please.

Comment

take your moaning to the Mods directly wiggy email them or PM them. posting here jsut puts you in the spammers league and there are enough of us already ~!!!~~
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Say Wiglaf, could you stop rating your own "5 star" threads?!

Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Scuse...sorry...pardon me sir...jus wanna take a nap here in the corner...sorry bout your toes maam...ohh here a cumfy spot...

Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You're so totally useless it's not even funny. I want an answer on this from a real mod please.
                          Which one? You've already had an answer from Ming. You know full well that MtG's response would have been even blunter, and MLeonard's moderation is a Zen activity that poses only queries and conundrums to ponder.

Would you like a moderator drafted in for the day from another forum to explain why Ming locked your thread, or would you like an OT regular to be granted nominal mod status in order to explain, with the full weight of authority, why you were being relentlessly tedious?
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I reckon we draft from the OT population!!

*Thinks about asking if that would cause 40 turns unhappiness, but realises this isn't the Civ forum*
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm with Wiggy on this one

And so the war on fun continues.

Some of you are so conditioned to ever tighter moderation its pitiful.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Some of us are conditioners in ceratain venues, rather than conditionees.

Now neigh, our pavlovian taking equine.
                                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                                X