This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming? Whaat the Heaeel?

What exactly wasn't OT about that "Should I Leave" thread, mingster? What rule in that little book of yours did it break?

Comment

We have consistantly closed/deleted... should I stay/leave threads. They are pure spam, or flame threads waiting to happen... So NO, we aren't treating you special... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

If you want to leave... leave...
      If you want to stay... stay...

We don't need a massive ego display on your part
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

drop those britches, son. We need to paddle that tight ass of yours. It's for your own good, little Wiggie.
        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

I suppose those Coffee shop threads aren't pure spam then, mingy?

Comment

yawn - ZzzzZzz

Oooh, Wiglaf, please stay you're so entertaining and funny Apolyton wouldn't be the same without you.

Comment

The coffee shop and word association type threads are controled spam... It is our hope (yeah, right, and pigs fly) that people will concentrate their possible spam posts in threads like those, and not do it other threads...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

funposting Ming...funposting

Comment

The coffee shop and word association type threads are controled spam... It is our hope (yeah, right, and pigs fly) that people will concentrate their possible spam posts in threads like those, and not do it other threads...
                  It all boils down to your definition of spam, doesn't it? How is starting a discussion essentially asking advice on how to spend some extra free time now and then wrong (and that discussion involves developed sentences, paragraphs, etc), but a quick response-type 500 post thread ok?

In other words, if I asked in the OT, should I go to a football game or to the store right now, would that thread be locked too? You make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    It all boils down to your definition of spam
                    Yep... your point?

In other words, if I asked in the OT, should I go to a football game or to the store right now, would that thread be locked too?
                    Maybe... if you are a KNOWN spammer... probably. Or, if you had just started two or more threads... probably... Hard to say, since "intent" is an important element to consider.

But that is far different than a should I stay/leave thread. Usually, they turn into flame wars as people tell you quite bluntly why you shouldn't let the door hit you in *** on the way out.
                    And since it was you... the potential was VERY HIGH
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

But that is far different than a should I stay/leave thread. Usually, they turn into flame wars as people tell you quite bluntly why you shouldn't let the door hit you in *** on the way out.
                      And since it was you... the potential was VERY HIGH
                      You now lock threads based totally on blind potential? This keeps getting better and better.

Comment

It all boils down to your definition of spam, doesn't it?
                        Its Mings definition of spam that matters.

You make no sense.
                        He doesn't have to make sense. He's Ming the almighty. You didn't think you had a say in it did you?

[Edit: Damn. Beaten to the punch]

Comment

You now lock threads based totally on blind potential?
                          Yep... have done that for a long time... You just haven't noticed.
                          I've gone on record saying that exact thing... It's like when somebody screams "fire" in a theater... You know what's going to happen...

So... If you want to continue whining... feel free. It isn't going to do you any good. And if you start a similar thread... you really won't have to ask the question, because you won't be able to post for a month anyway...

Have a good evening...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I've gone on record saying that exact thing... It's like when somebody screams "fire" in a theater... You know what's going to happen...
                            Bull****, it's the same thing as someone standing up in a theater and then getting shot by a cop because he might've yelled.

Comment

Widdle Wiggie, Ming is just helping you out. It's obvious that your parents raised a little crybaby and Ming is just toughening you up...
                              Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Working...
                              X