Foa Interview #5: Lancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSneak
    (Reismark...what are you talking about?)
    Probably have you mixed up with someone else...
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

...good interview- although Solver's frequent questioning about on vs. ontopic was quite annoying

IT seems his hate of off-topic came through through the quetsions

But overall, quite good.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Heya Lancer, and no problem! I'm glad to see the interview series continuing!

Don't know if it's the fast track to obscurity or not...LOL...but I'm a fairly obscure person anyway....

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I don't thin you are obscure- you Imran and Korn were the only apolyton posters I knew of before I started posting!
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Dang! I had no idea I started posting before you...LOL...I guess I need to get cracking! I'm starting to get Emperor Envy....

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
              Dang! I had no idea I started posting before you...LOL...I guess I need to get cracking! I'm starting to get Emperor Envy....

-=Vel=-

By a long shot you have been posting before me

...You had probably better post more in Civ III-General or get back into AC-Fiction

(Oh, and just wondering, about your writing website; can I access the chat through MIRC?)
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Yep...OT keeps drawing me back in, but I forget that those don't count! LOL....sadly, the chat rooms (neither the one on the main page nor the ones tied to specific forums) can be accessed via MIRC, which is too bad, cos that's some pretty sweet software....

-=Vel=-

Comment

You had better give up the OT for Lent [even if you're not catholic It'll help you gain your status if you do ]

Okay, I'll check out the forums, but as a note- I think they crashed my browser yesterday
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

While I hate giving a bad review:

I feel this interview focussed too much on OffT versus OnT and not enough on Lancer himself. I didn't feel like I discovered that much about Lancer the person (and Hero, as some people have suggested), but where his personality did shine through, it was good

Pretty cool warrior there, too.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                    X