No announcement yet.

How much time do you spend at Poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it may be only half an hour at a time, but i'll do it 4 times or more per day

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I lurk here a whole lot, mostly in OT though. On average maybe 1 hour a day, of course doing other things at the same time.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

I've got the page up constantly while I'm at work, but...probably no more than a couple hours a day of actual reading/posting.

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Too much...

----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

DanQ sighting.

It depends. Some weeks, 24+ hours, and on others less than 3. But usually 10 or so.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

usually only 30-45 minutes a day...

(one wonders how I became an emperor??? )

How can some of you spend so long here? It takes me maybe 45-1hour to view all the topics in 3 or 4 forums secions
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I am usually around for about 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I am not to worried about that.

I am more worried about the 3 and half hours of multiplayer quake 2 I play every school day.
                Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

8-10 hrs a week. It depends if there's any interesting discussion going on (when wouldn't it be? ).

Actually I shouldn't even be here for the moment.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

way too much time
                    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

all that time Grr? What do you do- merely read the topics

I still have no idea how some of you can spend more than an hour or two here... After 1 I have usually exhausted my interest.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        all that time Grr? What do you do- merely read the topics

I still have no idea how some of you can spend more than an hour or two here... After 1 I have usually exhausted my interest.

3R's 2!'s

It is in 15-30 minute timeslots, in other words, a little bit every now and then. Of course, I am currently in the process of buying a computer, and am listening to asher go on about all sorts of ****.
                        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
                          It is in 15-30 minute timeslots, in other words, a little bit every now and then. Of course, I am currently in the process of buying a computer, and am listening to asher go on about all sorts of ****.

I spend more time than I should here.

Although I have an excuse, and the majority of the time I'm supposed to be doing computer science work and get distracted and bored. Either that or I'm watching TV, listening to music, and/or talking to people all at the same time. I get bored too easily.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't come here much.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              I don't come here much.

[This text included to prevent a pcr for replying with only a single smiley ]

Comment

I am little worried about the time I spend here, but it is about 8-10 hours a week, and I do it when I have a free period at college, or launch break, or break!
                                Play the Demo Games!!
                                Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                                Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X