Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time do you spend at Poly?

Well, how much? I ask ´cause I hardly ever surf anywhwere else these days

Edit: Damn, that second last option should have been 15-17hours/week or more, if you spend 14 hours/week vote for the third last option please.
    Last edited by Zoid; March 5, 2002, 06:38.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Where was that poll with the 80 hours or more option
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

with all the downtime can anyone be here 17 hours a week?
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

You should've wrote "per day"...
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I spend much too much time here...
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Enough
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

1-2 hours a day. at lunch, and when I come home from work. Or when im at work (now). Cruisin with there DSL Bw.

Comment

Sorry guys I have no social life..this is it for me and it's kinda funny cause if you knew me you would wonder why!!!
                The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

On a good day, 3 hours...on a bad day...1 hour. So I put 14-16, avg. of 2 hours a day 7 days a week
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I don't know, but it is more then 16 hours a wekk, unless Poly is down when I'm up.
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Waaay too much time...several hours/day...

Comment

Usually only a couple hours a week, but lately I've been on more often because I'm programming so much--I'll take occasional breaks and see if anybody's posted anything funtastic lately. One of my programs also takes a half hour for its test runs, so that affords me plenty of time to waste.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I was logged on for 207 hours straight once...

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                            I was logged on for 207 hours straight once...
                            You forgot to log out or something?

Comment

So far no surprises 15-17 hours a week should be average for the regulars...

Comment

Working...
                              X