This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horse,

Let's try to get it over as serious people... one of the reasons you didn't know anything about me is that I am a strict on-topicer and on-topicers are often unknow by OTF posters. Especially taking in account it all took place before the release of Civ 3, and then I was mainly posting in the CtP and SMAC sections.

I guess I might have made a mistake by interviewing two SMACers in the first 3 interviews, but what the heck... Actually, I only started getting feedback on the whole Faces series *after* I made the first three interviews. FoA #3 was still unpublished, but I've already submitted it to Markos & Dan then.

Then the whole Solver bashing threads came, but I got some useful feedback out of it. Then I interviewed Yin, and I consider this to be the best interview out of the six I have made.

Though I guess the Ming interview is going to be something... and BTW, Horse, do you really think the President is as important as Ming is?

Oh, and as for the apologies . We can forever argue on whether was the attack with reason or without, but I won't apology to you - at least not before you apology to me. While I've made my attack and shut up, you continue to laugh at me. And while I really enjoy when people see me as fun (remember the Interview with Solver that EyesofNight made?), I don't think you were laughing exactly about the right things .

For instance, you mostly prefer to laugh about my English language. Sure, you are a native English speaker, and it's easy for you to do that, but I do know English pretty well and am learning it all the time. If I ever see you speaking Russian, that will be a good laugh for me...

Edit: Saddam, you support me? Eh...

And: I STOP ACCEPTING QUESTIONS. I plan to send a list to Chris 62 today, I just need to do some work, then pick questions from here, add mine and send. This is because I've done both the Xin Yu and Lancer interviews now.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Too late to ask any questions now?
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Quite a list, Solver, I'll prepare the interview now, and let you have a copy soon.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Solver, that last post sounded suspiciously like a Manifesto.

People, if this guy shows up on the forums wearing a black trench coat, hit the deck!
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Okay, I see Borus Badunov but where is Natasha? Mark!
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Dang.
              this is probably too late but- I just noticed this thread-

What is the largest amount of people you have banned in one day and why?

Which poster have you banned the most?
              Which poster do you consider to be the most humorous and why? And were you ever forced to ban him because of policy when you did not want to?
              Were you ever forced to ban someone because of board policy whom you did not believe deserved a banning?

(Oh and faded glory- he got his name from the "Ming the Merciless" comics )
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Ah yes, a final note:

So, Solver, I finally convinced you to continue your intervies after I posted the ver 2 of the Apolyton 100 and included you on it... Remember- that means that I am going to be one of the first 100 to be interviewed
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I should be also n there

After all......Solver says im his "Favorite PBEM poster"

Comment

Saddam (faded) is my favorite poster to ban .

DarkCloud, yeah, I said it . Though in the Apolyton 100 you ignored the corrections to my profile I sent you in PM: my nationality.

Chris 62, yeah, that's quite a list. Hope you got quite some questions, too, for if it's big, it's good .

Horsie, you read Russian books? Maybe you can even speak Russian?
                    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Ming and I have discussed how we will handle this, it will be as long or as short as it is.

BTW, Horsey is lucky he reads English.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Ming, will I ever make it to Deity?
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                          DarkCloud, yeah, I said it . Though in the Apolyton 100 you ignored the corrections to my profile I sent you in PM: my nationality.
                          All i ignored purposefully was nationaility- I don't really see how you can belong to a Jewish "nation"??? If you live in Latvia?
                          Perhaps you can explain?
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Will you ever post on-topic Stew?
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Before everyones time here (except a 2532 year old roman). The serial ran during the childhood of the generation that fought ww2.
                              Also ran as reruns during the 60's. I know , trust me.

Comment

BTW.. Ming, no question for ya. :-P~~

Comment

Working...
                                X