This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    Can't say I didn't try and reason with the man...

You wouldn't know reason if it smacked you in the face...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

See? Did everyone just see that? He totally misses the point every single damn time!

I guess I should be more like AH in the future so people can't do that sort of thing to me, right comrade mingy?

*cough* http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...692#post769305

Comment

Hey Wiggy, continue your war elsewhere, my thread is serious, not another plank for your stupidity campaign.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Why am I not moderator yet?
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Does that question even have to be answered?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
              Why am I not moderator yet?
              Because your name begins with "S"

Ok, serious question for Ming: how many time do you spend at Poly per day or per week?
              Blah

Comment

Very good, but don't get it too early. Chris, don't send Ming the questions before I tell you (after Xin Yu is published). I'll also add mine... and I'll have to keep a track of who asked what.

And finally, I fear Ming will have too much to answer .
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Has Apolyton's influence on your life increased/decreased/stayed the same over the years?

Where would you be without Apolyton?

Have you ever thought of travelling around the world, meeting other Apolytoners?

Comment

What's your honest opinion about Spam? I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a very reluctant convert to the war against fun (not least given your history of spaming elsewhere).
                    (+1)

Comment

What role did AH play in you discovering Area 25?
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Oops.. damn, I don't like this. We have lots of question here, I have a couple on my own, and Chris probably has his as well. I don't think a 50-question interview would be the right thing to do...

Comment

Take it easy solver, I said i would take some of the questions, not all of them.

I'm still waiting for your list, and don't worry, I intend for this to be intersting.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

When was Area 25 discovered?
                            When was area 25 created?
                            What was the real name of Area 25?
                            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Chris, I will send you my list after the Xin Yu interview is published, I guess.

And I want to have say on what questions are included as well. All in all, I'm in charge of those interviews .

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                                And I want to have say on what questions are included as well. All in all, I'm in charge of those interviews .
                                BOO!! Isn't that how we got into a huge mess with Horse? Come on, its not that big a deal what questions Ming gets asked. He'll just say no comment if the question's out of line.

FREEDOM OF THE PRESS

Comment

Working...
                                X