This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
    Oh come on! Ming needs a two page interview? If Sixty Minutes can interview the President in ten minutes why the hell does Ming need a two part interview?

This is getting way out of hand.
    Don't get your panties in an uproar, the crowd still loves you, but this is Ming's spotlight.

I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

What do you think of Alexander's Horse? Why did he call Solver a fu*kwit?
      Oh that's easy - I can answer that. Ming envies me obviously because I can still spam and he can't.

As to the second part of your question - you brought it on yourself. As you may recall Solver, most of us had never heard of you, but you made an unprovoked attack on me and other OT regulars when someone had the temerity (in your eyes) to suggest my name for a Faces interview instead of just another of your boring and unknown PEBM buddies.

Its pretty much been open season on Solver ever since. You really need to apologise to us unless you want to be a permanent figure of fun.
      Last edited by Alexander's Horse; February 26, 2002, 21:17.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Oh that's easy - I can answer that. Ming envies me obviously because I can still spam and he can't.
        Believe me when I say that there is nothing that I envy about you.

As to the second part of your question - you brought it on yourself. As you may recall Solver, most of us had never heard of you, but you made an unprovoked attack on me and other OT regulars when someone had the temerity (in your eyes) to suggest my name for a Faces interview instead of just another of your boring and unknown PEBM buddies.
        Just another classic example that in some cases (and not you AH, because you actually still post on topic as well as off) that there is a "divide" between those that still come here to post about games... and those that no longer do (or never did) and mostly post in the OTF.

Its pretty much been open season on Solver ever since. You really needs to apologise to us unless you want to be a permanent figure of fun.
        And who exactly is "us"... YOU are the only one continuing this fight. There is no "US"... just you because you feel you were insulted. NOBODY else really cares anymore... Oh, I'm sure you will get a few of your aussie friends to post something to support your point of view, but face it... YOU ARE THE ONLY one that continues to abuse him on every forum you can.

As far as an apology... he owes you one as much as you owe him one.

So get off your high horse... you are not on the higher moral ground here. You have sunk as low as you claim he has.
        Two wrongs don't make a right....
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Believe me when I say that there is nothing that I envy about you
          You still got it Nice line right there. Our friendship is obviously based on mutual disenvy

And who exactly is "us"... YOU are the only one continuing this fight. There is no "US"... just you because you feel you were insulted. NOBODY else really cares anymore... Oh, I'm sure you will get a few of your aussie friends to post something to support your point of view, but face it... YOU ARE THE ONLY one that continues to abuse him on every forum you can.
          Actually I don't - just the occasional flick at him for fun whenever he kicks it off again. He keeps bringing it up again - he's a bloody troll if you ask me.

As far as an apology... he owes you one as much as you owe him one.
          Perhaps but its his ass that's in a sling, not mine.

So get off your high horse... you are not on the higher moral ground here. You have sunk as low as you claim he has.
          Two wrongs don't make a right....
          Very true - we're pretty much on a level - but if he wants to attack people he has to expect retaliation. I don't go after him, its too easy.

Actually most of the Solver bashing has moved offsite anyway and is nobly being taken forward by others. He's not really up to it and should have just shut up.

Solver says he hates me but I actually like the guy so I'll stop now
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Yes... I'm very glad there are so many things we can agree on

If you will remember, I was a firm supporter of having your interview done, and that it be posted as a regular one instead of just a thread in the OTF.

I still think that the series should include ALL the different segments of the community. Because it is ALL THE DIFFERENT segments that makes Apolyton so very special to most of us.

Oh... and by the way... talk about envy... You are just pissed that I might get two pages, and you didn't even rate a regular feature
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Actually I think doing the Apolyton Faces interview "they refused to print" gives me, yet again, a unique place in the history of the site

And I only needed one part to achieve that unique distinction

Comment

And I only needed one part to achieve that unique distinction
                Only because there was only one part of material... not enough note worthy material for more.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Geeeeeeeezus!
                  Listen to these two...it's like bingo night at the retirement home and Horse claimed his dentures are better fitted.

What a couple of old ladies....

Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

I knew this thread was a good idea, it's working out splendidly!
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                      Geeeeeeeezus!
                      Listen to these two...it's like bingo night at the retirement home and Horse claimed his dentures are better fitted.

Yes but I need less smilies than him to make a point

Comment

Horses wear dentures Sneak? You amaze me!
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                          Geeeeeeeezus!

actually there just trying to boost their PC, its not as if they aren't in the lead anyways

(+1 )

Comment

to suggest my name for a Faces interview instead of just another of your boring and unknown PEBM buddies.

Moron.....

edit: Oh ya. Cause those people actually "Contribute" somthing to ACS. Not dedicate there lives to how many post counts they can get today.
                            Last edited by faded glory; February 27, 2002, 02:35.

Comment

I assume this means you are one of Solver's boring and unknown PBEM partners

Comment

I assume this means you are one of Solver's boring and unknown PBEM partners

We need to be heard also!

Comment

Working...
                                X