Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefu's Big-Ass Smiley Overload returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shruging or "I don't know" smiley could be nice.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

why is MtG's banning rod so small?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
        Here's pity, mixed with disgust.
        Nice, but could you make the pupils a bit more pronounced? Right now it looks kind of like Wilma or Barney.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

BTW, a tombstone would suffice for the corpse smilie.

A "stir crazy" smilie might be done by a "laughing" smilie with huge eyes rotating around in their sockets.

Which reminds me, we also need a "decapitated" smilie.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

SPORTS smileys? You're asking me to do SPORTS smileys?
            YES I AM. Now, any results?
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

You have your swimming smiley, kassi. Be happy with it!
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

"Snap into murderous rage" would be just another angry smiley, and there are already enough of them.
                What about a very dark green face that looks like a mix of contempt and anger with a big arse sword or cleaver?

As for a GIF animator, you can always deinstall PSP, go into the registry to wipe all PSP keys, and delete all PSP files in the Windows directory. Then reinstall the program.

Good work
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I believe I have used a freeware app called "ULEAD GIF Animator" on occasion. It wasn't too bad, actually, possibly easier to use than Animation Shop but not as fancy.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Ulead Gif Animator isn't freeware, at least anymore. I guess I could use it through the 15-day trial period.

UR, we do -not- need another angry smiley. Period.

H Tower, didja get my latest PM? What do you think? Answer mig, dammit!

This guy's dead, and you all are to blame.
                    Attached Files
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Here's penis envy, a smiley that only Snapcase could ask for:
                      Attached Files

Comment

And here's "Dunno".
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ooo! I know what we need! A "troll"smiley!

A really ugly fellow, with a big club, or chewing on a bone or something.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've done one already, it was in the zip:
                            Attached Files

Comment

I did!

Stefu: How do you break up one file into several parts?

Comment

We need a square-eyes smiley. In which a Yellow head with round eyes becomes red with square eyes. Also, a "balling my eyes out smiley".
                                Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                                Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Working...
                                X