Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stefu's Big-Ass Smiley Overload returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefu's Big-Ass Smiley Overload returns!

Now then! Now then!

There have been a number of smiley requests on threads lately, so I thought I'd create one thread for your smiletary needs. Concept is simple - you suggest, I draw! Many of smilies on this site are my work.

Also, Big-Ass Smiley Overload traditionally begins with list of smileys not (yet) in. Well, this time I've got a handy Zip file. It's got other crap as well - never mind that. Anyone with a forum with need of smileys can download this and use the smileys, as long as credit goes where the credit is due - me.

So, suggest! Attapoo!
    Attached Files
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

"Serious, over-earnest activist with fist raised in salute" is a smily I've felt myself needing many times. You know, someone who really believes in what he's saying no matter how blatantly ridiculous it is, honouring his fellow believers by bunching his hand into a fist, and holding it parallel with his face on one side. Perfect for satirical expressions of patriotism, idealism or similar idiocy.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

"Really really sarcastic mocking laughter"

Mostly for when people try to be funny by making a really crappy insult.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Geez, Snappy, you really have the knack of asking for smileys for things that are pretty hard to describe in smiley format. Nevertheless, I tried, although it looks more of "Look at my mighty muscle" smiley, so you'll have to explain "This smiley describes my contempt for your idealism instead of my attempt to intimidate you with my knack in noble art of fisticuffs" every time you use it
        Attached Files
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

could you please do an embarassed smiley that DOESN"T look like it's performing fellatio, as this one is

thanks.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I didn't download the zip, but I'd be interested in seeing you create a "I've been infested by the Zerg" smiley..
            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

connor: How about ?

LightE: Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing that, too.

Comment

So get on to do it .

You know, there was something incredibly... ironic in the "howdidyouthinkiwasgonnadoit".gif ...
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

We (who "we"? ME, I) need a :samppa: or a :teemu: smilie!
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
                    WTF?

Comment

We need a jackass or horse's ass smiley. I can't keep posting pictures of a horse's rear end whenever Wiggy posts; those smilies would make life much easier.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                        WTF?
                        Samppa Lajunen! Three gold medals from the Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games, all from the Nordic Combine! Go Samppa!

Teemu Selänne is a Finnish ice hockey icon. Made Finland's first goal in the Russia game in the Olympic Games, which resulted 3 to 1 for Finland.
                        Not to mention outstanding performance in international ice hockey tournaments for the past decade or so.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                          We need a jackass or horse's ass smiley. I can't keep posting pictures of a horse's rear end whenever Wiggy posts; those smilies would make life much easier.
                          Moderators? This is getting out of hand, please reverse Ming's decision before Apolyton is destroyed.

Comment

Stefu, we need a "pity mixed with disgust" smilie.

We also need a "crying" smilie, a "crying tears of joy" smilie, a "crying while laughing due to a strange mental disorder" smilie, a "stir crazy" smilie, and a "corpse" smilie.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You know, there was something incredibly... ironic in the "howdidyouthinkiwasgonnadoit".gif ...
                              If my subtle hint didn't get through: It's impossible to do "Infested by Zerg" smiley, and there would be absolutely, positively no use fot it, so nopey.

SPORTS smileys? You're asking me to do SPORTS smileys?

I've gone halfway through. Here's a swimming smiley. You can pretend it's Jani Sievinen.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X