This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
    A newbie is anyone who doesn't have a 1970/69 reg date.

Right on!

Comment

Another thing about "Damn n00bies", they never post with proper grammar and spelling. And Capitilization of their "I"'s. Jeez, is it too much to ask to capitilize your "I"'s?

EDIT: Excepting the Lovely Devilmunchkin, of course.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with new posters turning up here, well no more than what is wrong with the old ones.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia

Well, the flood has (apparently) ceased. You may all deliver a sigh of relief. But the Evil Finland - thread is still getting views all the time.
          That's because the CIA and FBI are onto you...

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
            Another thing about "Damn n00bies", they never post with proper grammar and spelling. And Capitilization of their "I"'s. Jeez, is it too much to ask to capitilize your "I"'s?
            One of the reasons I have hung around as long as I have is that people in the OT (only place I really come) seems to understand that decent spelling makes for a much more enjoyable read, plus it has the added benefit that makes your argument slightly more well thought through.

Comment

BTW If OT posts counted, I'd be well on my way to Princehood (couple more weeks I think). Now I just think that postcounts are a compensatory mechanism .

Comment

Working...
              X