X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn newbies

Why cant you make them register?

I get server busy like three times today

It probably has something to do with the recent influx of Finns...

Comment

I get server busy once a week so it no problem really
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

hey hey...........

i'm a newbie

i havnt had a problem with busy servers in the whole..... what 4 or 5 days i been comming here....
        DarlinKell..... =)

Comment

I've gotten several server busy messages the past few days. It probably is a combination of the latest civ3 patch release and the Finnish invasion...

Comment

The warning message should be changed to "..... or the maximum number of Finns has been exceeded..."
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I hate newbies.

Comment

maybe the newbies actually click thru some adds and buy things, unlike the old timers.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Exactly. They can't be bad for business...

Besides, I'd hardly say that being here a year means that you're no longer a newbie...
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                    The warning message should be changed to "..... or the maximum number of Finns has been exceeded..."
                    Well, the flood has (apparently) ceased. You may all deliver a sigh of relief. But the Evil Finland - thread is still getting views all the time.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

when are you NOT a newbie anymore???

ixnay: you sure? i thought they were all in salt lake kicking everyone's arses in the sking competitions.
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                        when are you NOT a newbie anymore???
                        I think it is relative. i do not think it's about the title, more like the time you have spent here. There's no written rule of who's a newbie and who is not.
                        But a Prince or someone who has been around over six months, I'd have hard time calling a newbie.

ixnay: you sure? i thought they were all in salt lake kicking everyone's arses in the sking competitions.
                        Oh please, heavens no! Check the scoreboards; Finnish skiiers suck big time now that all the big wigs (Isometsä, Myllylä, Jauho, Kuitunen) got caught of Doping.
                        But, we are still kickassish in the Nordic Combine, Freestyle, Halfpipe, Ski jump...
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
                          ...a Prince ... I'd have hard time calling a newbie.

You want all these newbies to spam away 500 posts to reach prince level, and not be picked on?
                          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

But, we are still kickassish in the Nordic Combine, Freestyle, Halfpipe, Ski jump...
                            that's what i meant. (outside of ice skating) i've been hearing about fins alot on the coverage.
                            i've been here a little over 7 months...so.ok.
                            edit: grrrr: i don't spam to 500 posts..look at my pitiful post count.
                            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

A newbie is anyone who doesn't have a 1970/69 reg date.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X