• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
    Houston, we have a problem...
    You guys are based in Houston?

...this is bigger than I thought...

Comment

All I wanted to know is when is something a clubthread and when is it not? As far as I see now, no thread can be labeled a club thread. Only if the posting gets out of hand (spamwise) it can be closed. That is the normal policy on any thread, isn't it?

So why the specific mention?

And while am at it:

can the pagelenght of a thread be lenghtend to 50 posts instead of 30? I have seen it on other boards and I like it better. Saves time loading several pages.

Maar in ieder geval goed te horen dat ik ook lekker in het nederlands kan lullen als ik daar zin in heb. Vraag me alleen af of we wegkomen met vloeken, met Cybershy in de buurt!

edit: spelling and nederlands
      Well, lets just imagine my question is not hypothetical then...
      -
      My God, I'm thirty, I need a drink - english textbook spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by Drekkus
        can the pagelenght of a thread be lenghtend to 50 posts instead of 30? I have seen it on other boards and I like it better. Saves time loading several pages.
        Click on Control Panel in the text lines below the big Poly sign on any page, click on "Edit Options" or something in that fashion, and scrolling down the new page you can find the option to increased the number of posts per page.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Drekkus
          All I wanted to know is when is something a clubthread and when is it not? As far as I see now, no thread can be labeled a club thread. Only if the posting gets out of hand (spamwise) it can be closed. That is the normal policy on any thread, isn't it?
          Well, threads like "emperors only" are pure spam and more likely to erupt in flame fests.

And while am at it:

Ja, dat kan

Ga naar control panel, klik op edit options, en selecteer "Show 50 posts per page" bij Default Posts per Thread

Edit: damn, I'm slow
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
          In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Excuse me my ignorance, but is this the famous Suomithread?
            Vagrant ilmoittautuu palvelukseen!
            "A witty saying proves nothing."
            - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Comment

Originally posted by -=Vagrant=-
              Khiitos kiitos, mutta ainoa oikea <A HREF="http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=37256&goto=newpost">Suomit hreadi</A> on Off-Topicilla.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by -=Vagrant=-
                No, this is the not-so-famous Nederlandsethreadi.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Free sex!

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                  X