Apolyton 100: ver 2.00 Suggestions/Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gramphos
    I think it is a combination of age and PC that counts.
    Well, that explains the position of this otherwise unnotable 2502 year Roman on it.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

account age
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Age and Post Count.... that's a pretty weird combo

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny

I've never had a pcr in my life. It would be a bit pointless seeing as I do a perfectly good job of vandalising it on my own.
          Here's an old quote I have from you
          Easy answer for me. I racked up about 1500 posts as "Trappist", then got the username deleted because I got bored of it (this predates the name change facility).

Then I notched up another 1500 as "Lazarus and the Gimp" before the "Curse of Apolyton" corrupted my user details and I had to register again.

The postcount you see here is what happened between re-registering as "Lazarus & the Gimp" and the abolition of "post counts that count" on the OT.

So add about 3500 to the postcount you see on my profile to get an idea of my true figure.
          And actually it is age and lost posts... Which would explain a later addition of MOBUIS and Bugs/Laz/Trappist... and possibly a few others who I have not yet been informed of

However, I will note the info for later use, Cap.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What about lost posts after bannings.... I must be at least an emporer now

Comment

Uh, my account goes back to before the beginning, so why then aren't I on it?
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                Uh, my account goes back to before the beginning, so why then aren't I on it?
                As does mine...might have something to do with my measly post count...

Comment

where is the list?

Comment

Here it is:

Apolyton 100

Comment

looks like I'll never get on it. I had a PCR of nearly 1500 posts. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X