• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton 100: ver 2.00 Suggestions/Comments

Well...
    I welcome all comments...
    Especially suggestions.

And yes, the 100 HAVE been updated since July 2001- I just haven't updated EVERY profile and yes the grammar has been overall improved and made more coherent

And yes, a few are numbered incorrectly... and a few who are listed as kings are now emperors, but the list was created in Oct 2001, thus, there are some inconsistencies.

For ver. 3. those inconsistencies will be corrected
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

technophile is now loinburger
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Ah, I should have realized the 'of pain'... when I update it to 2.01, I'll fix that. (Hopefully by the end of next week )
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Should I be thankful I'm not on the list?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Should I be thankful I'm not on the list?
          No, you should weep.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
            <b>109. David Floyd</b>
            (...)
            Age Group: Over 40?

Comment

Why am I not on the list?
              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                Why am I not on the list?
                Because you're too new for the list...

Comment

Have I been registered long enough to be on the list?
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Yeah... a "little" out of date in terms of Number of Posts...

I just made my 15,000 post
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

You could give yourself a PCR for thinking about your poustcount. That way the list would be more accurate in the same time.
                      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Just shows who the biggest spammer is
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Okay.... Apologies, David was one of the personalities, I DID NOT Update I know he goes to UNT and is about 18-25 or such... How could I write over 40... I do not know???

REPLIES to posts in the Official thread
                          -
                          Paul- It is possible to overuse a spam section Over 30 threads with 20 posts or such in each that mean nothing at all However, it is always fun to look at that site

Lazarus- you're on the blocks next time whether you have enough posts or not , with MOBIUS... (Without your Username changes and PCRs you would have been on it today )

Thank you hydey and thank you all.

Tommorrow around 1800 I should be updating it to v. 2.05

-
                          And about the people on the list: only people who were in the top 110 in numbers of posts made the list
                          -
                          oh, and you can thank Solver for bothering me every second month to post this update
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

It's kinda a bull**** way to measure it. I've got thousands upon thousands of posts in the OTF but they aren't recorded now.

I never post on-topic these days.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Most of the Deities had ther OT posts included

Horse spam got in
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X