Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MarkG gags Horse on Civ III? Why? Censorship is bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What we need is one of thoses horse diapers, such as they have on the horses drawing tourist carraiges in cities.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      Mingapulco... did you notice that it was first class ticket
      My, my... I guess I should get myself banned moreoften then
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

"Horse diapers" indeed, yet my brother uses them on his ass, the male one. He has two asses, somewhat unusual for these parts. He was running around the field spraying loose poop until my brother put said diaper on. My brother might give his ass an enema, shoving a garden hose up the peccant part of his ass to resolve the problem.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          You Americans so much at face value Come to Australia - we have so much fun with American visitors.
          Horse, shush!
          In case you missed the news last night there's a big tourist advertising blitz on in the States at the moment. You don't want to give them the wrong impression.

Comment

True but I just love the way they reply to threads like this. Some trolling only Australians understand.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
              Some trolling only Australians understand.

Don't you just love it when the septics fall in.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
              X