Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Game... Well what do you think about that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Chris 62 was going to volunteer and be the President for us to better understand how to play!

Chris? Aren't you going to volunteer?
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Your on your own, guys.

Your all free to follow that link on the first page to get an idea what a game is like, but one is enough for me, thanks.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

As my Civ2 is on a computer than now and forever with be unconnected to the internet!
        -->discs+zipfile???

Shade
        ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
        "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
        shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

The Civ2 Democracy game is alive and well!

Like any deocracy, our strength comes from the ppl -- and we can always use more!
          This is a low-effort involvement -- all you do is visit This Thread and sign in. Then just visit every day or two, vote in the polls, express you opion of our esteemed leadership (elected monthly), and -- well, that's about it.

Easy, fun, and good for the post count.

Come join us!

(bump)
          Last edited by -Jrabbit; April 6, 2002, 16:08.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
          X