Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Game... Well what do you think about that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh Oh...

This sounds like a great idea!
    That is, until the Euros, with their parlimentary system expertise, make a majority in the cabinet.
    UNACCEPTABLE

EDIT:
    I laugh about thinking of a Direct Democracy with figureheads on Apolyton. I predict 500+ turns of Anarchy.
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
      Contact Thunderfall at thunderfall@civfanatics.net, he may be able to help with this problem.
      i did that, he said upgrade to ie6.0 and make sure cookies are allowed. i did all that stuff and it still doesn't work. i tried it on the pcs in the computer lab and it didn't work. i tried it on the imac in the computer lab and it did work. but i'm not going to use an imac in some dingy computer lab just to post on CFC. so i'm stuck

Comment

We are upgrading the software again right now, maybe that will solve your problem.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

don't be suprised if i never show again

Comment

Well it going well ...

We have 12 members so far ...

Think at civfanactic version they have a limited I think at moment at 50 members, and to start at 35 members.

I think that here we should have no limited at the moment at the number of members.

And i think will should start when we have an elected President and elected leaders of the department in government!
            Play the Demo Games!!
            Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
            Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

maybe all info should be placed on the civ2-general thread from now on,so it's easier to find everything we need to know and we can stay updated easily.

Shade
              ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
              "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
              shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

OK

Originally posted by shade
                maybe all info should be placed on the civ2-general thread from now on,so it's easier to find everything we need to know and we can stay updated easily.

Shade
                There will a forum for this game in few days, I ask Mark G by PM.
                Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

ok

Shade
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Will the forum count post count ?
                    If so- I may be interested in joiniong!
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Will the forum count post count ?
                      If so- I may be interested in joiniong!
                      Shame on you

Shade

Comment

Originally posted by shade

Shame on you

Shade
                        Why- post count is important- it's the only thing keeping me here other than the story thread in AC-Fiction???

As for the game- I started a few polls- and I feel that it hopefully will do good, provided that Apolyton doesn't crash again
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

By the way, as a political promise, I declare that all polls posted by me as Minister of City Planning will have a deadline of at least 24 hours 1,5 minutes.

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                          Why- post count is important- it's the only thing keeping me here other than the story thread in AC-Fiction???
                          But it isn't any use to you. You need about 5000 posts to get to the second level.
                          I, however, am only 148 away from King.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by kassiopeia
                            By the way, as a political promise, I declare that all polls posted by me as Minister of City Planning will have a deadline of at least 24 hours 1,5 minutes.

But it isn't any use to you. You need about 5000 posts to get to the second level.
                            I, however, am only 148 away from King.
                            Kassiopeia you are not the Minister of City Planning, as they are elections for all cabinet posts. If they are no other nominances for Minister of City Planning, by the time the game start you will be Minister of City Planning. But as of late you are not Minister of City Planning until an election and you have won that election.
                            Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Originally posted by adamsj

Kassiopeia you are not the Minister of City Planning, as they are elections for all cabinet posts. If they are no other nominances for Minister of City Planning, by the time the game start you will be Minister of City Planning. But as of late you are not Minister of City Planning until an election and you have won that election.
                              Are you sure you don't want to run for president?

Shade

Comment

I cannot!

As my Civ2 is on a computer than now and forever with be unconnected to the internet!

So I cannot run for President!
                                Play the Demo Games!!

Comment

Working...
                                X