Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

la la la la la la *cough*
    nope

Chris, I know ming and I picked in week 16, but the week 17 thread was one of the casualties of the server move. Where are we supposed to post week 17 picks now?

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So the final question is Markos will you ever restore the lost posts?

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
        So the final question is Markos will you ever restore the lost posts?
        all of them? no

if there is something important which can not be reposted i might be able to get it's content(not to re-add it in the db)
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Marko, is this present solution of server permanent? (as far as you know)

Comment

Depending on how difficult it is, The Vince Lomb. week 17 might qualify. Reismark, I think, is unaware that it was one of the casualties, and a few people already made their picks for the week and may not check back in. And the rest of us aren't sure were to post ours.

It would be greatly appreciated mark.

Rich
            We've already canceled one week due to the server problems, I'd hate to see us lose a second week, especially since it's the last regular season week.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did all threads posted in the last 36 hours disappear in ALL parts of the forums?
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                Marko, is this present solution of server permanent? (as far as you know)
                check the title of the announcement

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  Did all threads posted in the last 36 hours disappear in ALL parts of the forums?
                  correct

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    Depending on how difficult it is, The Vince Lomb. week 17 might qualify.
                    unfortunately i just found out that the mysql server on gamestats is turned off and i wont be able to access anything until monday at best....

Comment

Thanks for looking Mark. Needless to say, Monday will be a little late. But the effort is appreciated.

Rich
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So I wasn't going senile then. I knew that I posted a new version of Civ3CopyTool before, and edited some of my posts, but when I come there today the posts weren't edited, and the version wasn't posted.

Conclusion: It affects edits as well.
                        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

So what do you want to do, Rah?

Just forget this week also?

If that's the case, the game for the regular season is over, and next weekend begins wildcard weekend, where we find out who can make the lousyest picks in the playoffs!
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

How about this one?

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Joe.

Joe Who?

JOE MAMMA!!!
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ok, thank's Mark- it seems that the posts made in the llast 36 hours ahve returned however, isnce my posts in the EU part of the forums appear to have returned!

Thank you!
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I hope you don't restore any dps (as my C3CT update posts.)
                                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                                X