Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyberShy
    De bruidslijst ligt bij de Bijenkorf,
    ik verwacht wel HELE GROTE DURE kado's !
    O, laat dan maar

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      None of that foreign stuff. If I'm coming along the nominated language is going to have to be English
      Only when talking to you

Originally posted by *End is Forever*
      My post here appears to have disappeared too. I'd like to come across, but it's a mere possibility at the moment... so watch out.
      Would be great if you came too

Comment

Iaiaiaiaiaiain, we'll have to sort something out about getting over if you fancy coming. Hell, we may even be able to convince Stew to come (but not bloody likely ). We'll have to check out the flights and what special deals we can get on the ferries and stuff like that.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Depending on the date, there's a good chance I might be able to make it. But summer sounds okay to me...

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Koninginnedag (30-04)!

Naturally
              Koninginnedag?? Bad idea. I take it we would meet in Amsterdam or Utrecht and those places will be crowded. I would suggest a normal Saturday or Sunday sometime in Spring...

Maybe the first week of September in Arnhem, when all the English veterans are here. Would be interesting for both PH and Andy

[bad joke] Oh wait, not on Sunday. Cybershy won't be there...[/bad joke]
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

not a mere weekend though!!

German Easter holiday would be cool... in case there is any

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  not a mere weekend though!!

German Easter holiday would be cool... in case there is any
                  If the German Easter holiday includes Monday, I'm all for it. Monday that is...
                  Once again...

Comment

no... the point is, Friday to Sunday is not enough time for me to go there, be there, and go back... with a car, it should be easier than it was last time, but I cannot afford being a day off... it's difficult in the examination phase, and I've already overslept too often

so if Monday is in, we do it on a Saturday and a Sunday or something like that... alternatively, we could try and have a longer Saturday than last time

(I'm to blame here )

Comment

If it's Easter weekend Saturday would be okay I guess. If you need a place to sleep on your way back you can always use my couch
                      Once again...

Comment

Arnheim is not particularly well-situated on the track Amsterdam - somewhere in Germany, so it is not very likely I'll spend a night there... doesn't mean I wouldn't visit the town on my way back...

As for accomodation, I already have a cunning plan

Comment

It is Arnhem Andy, we call it Arnhem, the Dutch call it Arnhem.

Cunning plans? Is it so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Arnheim

LOL... Serves us right...

Arnheim is not particularly well-situated on the track Amsterdam

What? Your 'fast train' from Amsterdam to Germany comes thru here... Great looking train btw.
                            Once again...

Comment

What the frig are you talking about Hueij, I'm coming by car

Comment

But if you have a car, what's the problem? Suppose we do this on Sunday you can leave Cottbus (sp?) on Saturday and leave here on Monday morning...
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X