X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have school on Monday, that is why, so Easter thing would be optimal

when is Easter this year?

Comment

You can take one little day off. We should try and make this a large continental effort. I will try and drag some Brits with me, I intend to be there!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I have school on Monday, that is why, so Easter thing would be optimal

Ah, now I get it. Easter Monday is a holiday in Holland... So for your sake we should make it Saturday so you can be back in time.
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

When. The frig. Will. Easter. Exactly. Take place this year?

Taking a day off might mean no examination for Andy

Comment

Well check the exam times.

And we could always try and make these things after your exams have finished you know
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              When. The frig. Will. Easter. Exactly. Take place this year?
              End of March IIRC

Comment

March?

We'd better get planning some exact dates and I will make appropriate preparations to get over there!

Where are we going to hold the meeting? Amsterdam sounds good to me, I don't mind Rotterdam either (two easiest places to get to). And any offers for accommodations would be handy if possible Imagine the immense honour of having The Provost staying in your humble home
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Imagine the immense honour of having The Provost staying in your humble home

I would love to, but what will the neighbours say?
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

what is so bad about end of March?

Comment

Just don't mention that I am there. I don't want the Paparazzi following me again

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

bump

Comment

I might be in Amsterdam in March anyway.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

that would be cool.. and if you can get your German friend from HH-Altona there... then I'll stay at home

Comment

noone cares for this

bump

Comment

My preference would be Rotterdam. Central location, plenty of stuff to do, good public transport etc. Cheap boarding, i'm still using my student flat, although I work in Voorburg these days. Foreign guest are welcome to spend the night there (bring sleeping bags/mats btw).

My preference would be to organize something near the weekend, maybe fri-sat or thu-friday. There's plenty of stuff you can do during the day in a group and we can meet the rest later. Plus, if we plan the meet on thurs/fri/sat you could go home the following day or just enjoy a long weekend vacation.
                                Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
                                X