No announcement yet.

Smurfing A, 517 posters on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faboba- You CAN be logged on as 2 users if you open two windows- I know that for a fact. I have tried it numerous times.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

So, DarkCloud, you have numerous DLs on 'Poly? Fess up now before we torture it out of you.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Actually, DarkCloud is my DL. Gives me cover to post all sorts of weird forum stats.

And again, why "smurfing"?
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

IIRC it's a reference to a Mad TV skit.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            IIRC it's a reference to a Mad TV skit.
            Not by me, I must have missed that skit. Smurf, Smurfing, Smurf It, Bullsmurf, etc, are just my all purpose replacements for offensive exclamations.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Over 500 again... hmmm... are we getting an upgrade soon~? We surely need it. this place should not be stopped by the lack of hardware power.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

DP. Damn it, that's like the 5th time that's happened in the last hour.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola

Not by me, I must have missed that skit. Smurf, Smurfing, Smurf It, Bullsmurf, etc, are just my all purpose replacements for offensive exclamations.
                  Too bad. It was actually pretty funny.

"I'm gonna smurf you like you've never been smurfed before"
                  "Oh, smurf"
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Faboba

How can you be logged in as two profile simultaniously?
                    That was the point of my post, saying something deliberately "idiotic" for humour value.

Given DC's comments, It seems that it was not as idiotic as I thought though.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

BC- Don't worry, my computer-like tendencies ruin many jokes.

And no, I have not yet tried this on Apolyton- I have, however used it on other, legitimate, non DL loving forums... (In addition, I am working on trying to mask my IP ) I was planning to on April 1st, however, and seeing how long it would take for Mark and Dan to ban me... then I decided that I might not want to be banned for a month- the entire plan involved about 2 DL's and several curse words, various funposts, mass confusion, three computers, etc.
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Like all evil geniuses Dark Cloud had to state his maniacal plans before they were in full motion:

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                        I was planning to on April 1st, however, and seeing how long it would take for Mark and Dan to ban me... [...] - the entire plan involved about 2 DL's and several curse words, various funposts, mass confusion, three computers, etc.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Too bad. It was actually pretty funny.

"I'm gonna smurf you like you've never been smurfed before"
                          "Oh, smurf"
                          If it was a skit, it borrowed from the pre-existing culture.

Smurfs have been smurfing smurfy smurfs by smurfing them with 'smurf' since the Smurfs first smurfed out.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                            Like all evil geniuses Dark Cloud had to state his maniacal plans before they were in full motion:
                            Of course, I could not resist- this way it will be all the more amusing next April 1st ... I didn't do it last year because I did not wish to become banned days before my birthday

... Besides, this thread will be long forgotten by April 1st
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                            X