Smurfing A, 517 posters on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfing A, 517 posters on

517 posters on a few minutes ago And the server is surviving the heavy traffic Apolyton is on its way to world conquest!

Hip Hip Hooray!
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

The record is brocken again, 522 posters.
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Wow, this is pretty impressive...

Comment

How many are Dls?

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I am getting "server too busy messages" now...

Comment

i've gotten a bunch of those too. i haven't kept count though. 2 while trying to post this message
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

566 now, which apparently is a few too many for the system.

Comment

I have this bad feeling that we will have to migrate to CFC in the first days after Civ3 is out(tomoorow ). The number of the visitors will only increase and i'm not sure whether there is a an immediate solution for this problem.

Btw, please visit this thread.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

581 (many frustrated) an hour after the OT is locked.

To the moon fellows!

But it may not have been OT that overwhelmed the system. There was a huge flock in the civ3 forum checking buzz about civ3 having shipped. You may have to lock civ3 over the weekend.

Comment

This is truly amazing...I log on after installing XP...and BANG!...Apolyton is loaded...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                      How many are Dls?

How can you be logged in as two profile simultaniously?
                      A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                        I have this bad feeling that we will have to migrate to CFC in the first days after Civ3 is out(tomoorow ). The number of the visitors will only increase and i'm not sure whether there is a an immediate solution for this problem.

Btw, please visit this thread.
                        http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...&threadid=7132
                        oh i feel so sorry for u...

anyway, civfans will be loaded too.. have mark relink the OT forum to another site that has nothing to do with civ3, some other site, it will give them our traffic instead, let the civ3 fans party
                        And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

What is the prognosis? Will we have to live with misbehaving forums?

Comment

We will do the best we can at CFC, but Apolyton is larger and better equiped to handle the overflow than we are.

I'm sure things will calm down soon.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Smurfing?

So, when will be break 1000 users? Tomorrow? The next day? November 1?
                              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X