X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final post by me before closure

That or huge turds.

Floaters can be hard to flush. The buoyancy is the problem, there isn't enough power to get rid of them without a "powerflush".

Thanks for posting on-topic guys!

We went off-topic?

To be honest I don't see the need for calling cards, we have our sigs as calling cards, and if a mod wants to make it known that he closed a thread then he can just post at the end of it and be done with it.

The closure of ths thread will be a great example. If MarkG wants it to be known that he closed the thread he will post "" and it will be the last post of the thread
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

""

--------------------

Oh Damn I'm not MarkG. It doesn't work.
      (+1)

Comment

Re: Final post by me before closure

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        That or huge turds.

Floaters can be hard to flush. The buoyancy is the problem, there isn't enough power to get rid of them without a "powerflush".
        Sounds like your toilets are weak. (Eurocoms need modern plumbingt??)

Comment

I think in recent years there has been a downsizing of flush volume in the name of water conversation. Despite what they say, you just can't shift the sh*t with these flushes as well as you could with the weight of a much more powerful flushes. Usually you are fine for everything except the more massive dump, which sometimes is not just the result of one big turd, but a coagulation of them...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

grrr...commie pinko, eco-freak wimpy toilets.

WE NEED POWER!! To remove the reminders of last night's drinking.

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
              X