This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling cards

I read about the US special forces leaving calling cards when they go into action. Would it be an idea for the mods to have stylised 'cards' each time they too swoop into action?
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Heh, I have come across 'calling card' used as an expression when somebody has a big crap in the toilet and leaves a turd that just won't be flushed away, so everyone knows they have been to the toilet until it is displaced enough by repeated flushes to go on it's merry way
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

When I saw this thread title, I thought you would be suggesting that Apolyton sell prepaid phone cards.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
        When I saw this thread title, I thought you would be suggesting that Apolyton sell prepaid phone cards.
        Yeah...me too......perhaps even in combination with Apolyton Frequent Flyer Miles...

Comment

Call Busty Brenda on +44 (0) .......

"Calling cards" has so many meanings.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You didn't finish the number BC
            (+1)

Comment

800 788887

Comment

Its freephone, but they don't appreciate prank calls.

Comment

It was a joke BC ()
                  (+1)

Comment

So was I.

The number above is for snitches to contact the fraud squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Heh, I have come across 'calling card' used as an expression when somebody has a big crap in the toilet and leaves a turd that just won't be flushed away, so everyone knows they have been to the toilet until it is displaced enough by repeated flushes to go on it's merry way
                      A flatmate's heaven?
                      To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Thanks for posting on-topic guys!
                        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Re: Calling cards

Originally posted by SITS
                          I read about the US special forces leaving calling cards when they go into action. Would it be an idea for the mods to have stylised 'cards' each time they too swoop into action?
                          Staying on-topic is difficult when no one understands the question. Can you elaborate? What do you mean by "stylised cards"? How would this apply to mods?
                          Eine Spritze gegen Schmerzen, bitte.

Comment

Well Ming already says "case closed!!"
                            (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Is this from the turd size or the paper?

If from the turd, you all must have some weak Eurocom toilets. That or huge turds.

Comment

Working...
                              X