No announcement yet.

*** and **** Should Go Uncensored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

”the point is that we have lives and we dont like the idea of spending our lives chasing people who swear

we also dont like the idea of people swearing on our forums.“

Maybe not, but you do seem to like spending your life hunting for words with the slightest connotation of being dirty.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

hunting for words with the slightest connotation of being dirty.

I think Colon should be censored.

Of course I mean the poster, not the word
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

That's not fair, Colon. I'm sure Mark is a liberal Eurocom who doesn't care about profanity per se. He justs wants a classy forum for all and not one where newbies are intimidated by a bunch of cursing.

Comment

Crunch, I actually wanted to make that joke too but I didn't because I believe it's quite possible that he'll to go into that. (let's see)
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
            That's not fair, Colon. I'm sure Mark is a liberal Eurocom who doesn't care about profanity per se. He justs wants a classy forum for all and not one where newbies are intimidated by a bunch of cursing.
            except from the "liberal Eurocom" you are more or less correct.
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Mark, I joke around with you...but also respect you.*

I've been hanging around on another site (SCRABBLE game site**). A lot of the regulars have taken to using the online chat feature (prominent in a window on main page) to have sex chat. It is a real downer when I came there to talk SCRABBLE. The sex chat pushes away people interested in the game and makes the lobby unusable.

*You're not a liberal Eurocom? What are you?

**Very cool site, you can actually play on-line. It's got a huge attendance. They could leanr something form you though in terms of keeping up a community.
              Last edited by TCO; October 28, 2001, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                A lot of the regulars have taken to using the online chat feature (prominent in a window on main page) to have sex chat.
                Link please.

I'm interested in scrabble you see.

Comment

You need to register to see the chat or to play ranked games. You can whisper too if you're into that. (side chats).

Comment

I think personnally it's a sad day for freedom of speech when we allow a dumb machine to decide what we should and shouldn't read.
                    Thy shall not covet thy neighbour's ass
                    Ex. 20:17

Comment

Zopper, what the hell is your avatar? It's scaring me.
                      - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                      - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                      - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by SilexMT70
                        I think personnally it's a sad day for freedom of speech when we allow a dumb machine to decide what we should and shouldn't read.
                        are you saying that you volunteer to monitor the forums 24h/day in order to track and report people who swear?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

what wrong with swearing?

do I have to post George Carlins' rant?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            are you saying that you volunteer to monitor the forums 24h/day in order to track and report people who swear?
                            If I were get Mod status I might be interested.

Comment

Working...
                            X