Can't log in with Netscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zopper

Isn't this thread the proof that NS is pure sh!te...?
    No. More like a thread on discussing the cookie problem.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Markos,

Did you read my other thread? I now can't even log in with Mozilla.

Try logging out with the "use cookies" method enabled with either NS or Moz. It won't log you out.

Sure, if you are already logged in, then you can post messages. But the thread colours won't be updated correctly.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Surely this is Markos' fault, seeing that IE treats it properly.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Whatever the case, Markos, fix it now.

I can't log in and post under my Linux partition or from school, and it's f*cking annoying.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Are you pulling a Provost there, Glonk?
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Depends what that is.

Comment

'Provost' in conjunction with 'Harrison' is equivalent to 'D!ck'.

I'm also not seeing the users who last posted, or the smilies next to the threads.
                yada

Comment

Same problem for me, with Netscape 4.72 at home--Apolyton is not writing cookies to my browser, though FFZ is:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It was working before, so Markos had to make some changes to the code that messed it up.

Comment

what about now?
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Well I have had this problem at work with NetScape as some *** had blocked IE on my computer, so I downloaded the most recent version of Netscape for my computer at work. And talk about slow! It is absolutely awful compared to IE. It is not a myth, Netscape is a lot slower than IE, especially on a computer with a limited amount of memory. So I got rid of the damn thing as it was just ridiculous. I, instead, applied myself, circumvented the security settings on IE and put my own supervisor password on the damn thing That'll teach people to mess with my computer
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

If you can read this, it's good.

Comment

It's good...

Thanks for the quick & able response Markos!

Comment

About time.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                                About time.
                                now, guys, this is the way to say thanks!

please remember it next time
                                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                                X