Why can't you fix the colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't you fix the colors?

Now, how long since the update to v2.0.3?
    At the very day of the update I asked you to fix the pagenumber link-color in the Civ3 style, but still is nothing done. The light-blue links is hard to read on the orange border, (and so are the links bellow Apolyton Banners).

How hard can it be to change some colors?

I also have problems with the quote-lines, but I've understood that you plan to no nothing about that. I know it is possible to do, but you say it isn't. You just have to create a new variable for that imagename. It can't take more then five minutes to do so.

At least any excuse why you don't do anything about it could be given, but just being silent does not satisfy me.

(Am I on the your ignorelist or something?)
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

wrong forum...

Comment

Sorry, this was meant to be posted in the Community
      Can someone move it?

(Damned multitasking.)

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
        wrong forum...
        You were quicker then me. I realized it as soon as the new thread showed up, but it took some time to write the reply.

Comment

Yeah, wrong forum.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Re: Why can't you fix the colors?

Originally posted by Gramphos
            At least any excuse why you don't do anything about it could be given, but just being silent does not satisfy me.
            here's a hint

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: Why can't you fix the colors?

Originally posted by MarkG
              here's a hint

http://apolyton.net/news
              Isn't the newseditors here to give you time for other stuff then writing news?

BTW you closed the other thread before I got to know what would have been right to do (if I do something as stupid again). Should I pm one moderator and hope I hit one that is online soon, should I report it or should I do nothing. The thread was not dedicated to that single issue, but I got the question from it.

Edit: disregard from the last question, you must have answered it just seconds after I opened it to read Big Crunch message. It was closed, but your message wasn't there.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Why can't you fix the colors?

Originally posted by Gramphos
                Isn't the newseditors here to give you time for other stuff then writing news?
                ask them....
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X