X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're so miserable, BC

You're so gay, RJ.

We are like chalk and cheese then.....
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

*checks watch*

It's a spam fest, why hasn't it been deleted? Makes no sense, given also that this is a forum where post counts are registered.

close it, erase it, or leave it open. only one of those options would be consistant - see where the problem comes in?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        close it, erase it, or leave it open. only one of those options would be consistant - see where the problem comes in?
        I suggest closing it.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          *checks watch*

It's a spam fest, why hasn't it been deleted? Makes no sense, given also that this is a forum where post counts are registered.

and posts like these help right? Quit acting so innocent...admit that you're a spammer like the rest of us

:kidding!:
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

*group hug*

So could someone tell me, what exactly was Glonk's problem? I know, this is so fascist and rude of me
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think it must be time for this thread to go bearing in mind that Glonk and Ming have stopped insulting each other.
              (+1)

Comment

As you didn't see the first time

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                *group hug*

So could someone tell me, what exactly was Glonk's problem? I know, this is so fascist and rude of me
                Originally posted by Big Crunch
                PH, its an Asher moaning thread. It ran to schedule.

'nuff said
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X