X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming
    Just your opinion...
    Go ahead... whine some more
    It's not my opinion, I was using your words earlier.
    Apparently it's also your opinion.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Glonk, given that the status quo will not change, it appears to me you have two choices.....

1) Like it.

or

2) Lump it
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

everyone, go get a damn beer and hush! lol!!

*group hug!!*
        as far as complaints though, i'd comment on t hat. it seemsthough, that certain people decide they don't like you and comb your threads looking for ways to complain and get you banned. that has happened to me on several occasions. i think those people' s complaint's should be discounted.
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I haven't done that for a while

Originally posted by Ming

I just get a little tired of the people who break the rules and then whine when action is taken... and then expect us to justify OUR actions
          I find those threads entertaining.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Mmmmm, nothing quite beats a good cheese and whine evening
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
              Glonk, given that the status quo will not change, it appears to me you have two choices.....

1) Like it.

or

2) Lump it
              You're so miserable, BC

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Mmmmm, nothing quite beats a good cheese and whine evening
                What about a beer and nachos evening?
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Why is DevilMunchkin so keen to hug everyone?

Comment

why not????

actually, it stems from the fact that i was never touched in any shape or form as a child, let alone getting a hug. I can't even remember the last time my mother reached out to hug me..the last time i did her, she treated me like a disease.
                    so...i have this craving for everything i've lacked.
                    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Re: why not????

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                      actually, it stems from the fact that i was never touched in any shape or form as a child, let alone getting a hug. I can't even remember the last time my mother reached out to hug me..the last time i did her, she treated me like a disease.
                      so...i have this craving for everything i've lacked.
                      Awww

*Hugs Devilmunchkin*

Comment

o goody!!!

i'm glad you see fit to hug me even though i have girl cooties!!!
                        i DID have a great aunt though who hugged so hard you felt like your head would burst. i don't like hugs like that!!!
                        at least i'm not running around kissing everyone or humping everyone's leg!

Comment

why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

Comment

Re: o goody!!!

As a gay guy I'm immune to them

Comment

that's exactly what i meant

you're gay..you' reimmune to my charms..muahahaha!
                              perhaps it hasn't been deleted because i sprinkled magic munchkin dust on it and turned in to a love fest.

Comment

o goody!!!

*hugs dm*

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X