Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
    i'm the only one who hasn't had a problem with admins answering promptly??
    The mods ignoring requests does add a little oppressive atmosphere to the ambiance of the place. Which is nice....
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
      Aaaw, I still love you, BC
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Hmm, Mark seems to answer me when I ask him things.

Maybe your not asking right!
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
          Aaaw, I still love you, BC
          At least he is getting behind you, BC.
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Feeling ignored... sometimes when a couple hundred people look at your thread and only a few people post...

Hello? Hello? is any one listening?

What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Can't say what factors operate in this case, but a quick calc on MarkG's reply to JellyDonut's Avatar request showed a response time of some 4 hours - not bad for a busy admin.

Comment

Working...
              X