No announcement yet.

Feeling ignored :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys MarkG is busy tracking the sales of Britney Spears. He doesn't have time for this bullsh!t.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Big Crunch,

Sorry to say this, but to me it seems like people who had created new handles caused this problem for themselves, and now they want others to solve it for them.

It's not like vBB munched on your post counts so you have a legit reason to ask for restoration.

If you want a new handle, why not ask one of the mods to change it for you?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

No way, man. You started a new account (a vile practice). So take the consequences. It's always the young experimental posters who change their usernames...thus lessing the community heritage/feeling. You need to at least bear the results of this...

Comment

Just to put things in perspective, Snapcase and myself have both lost thousands off our post counts through forum bugs- not multiple handles.

Felt nowt. Suffer baby, suffer.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Also, guys, you need to know one tendency of Markos. He never says 'no'. If the reply to your PM, would be no, he'll just not reply.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

umm what does he do that keeps him so busy doing other things apart from answering the posters here ??
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Satire is lost on some people.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                  umm what does he do that keeps him so busy doing other things apart from answering the posters here ??
                  umm...
                  He is a co-admin you moron
                  Maybe if you didn't spend all your time spamming and look at the rest of the site besides the forums, you would have a clue
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    Maybe if you didn't spend all your time spamming and look at the rest of the site besides the forums, you would have a clue
                    there's more to this site than the forums? Where?

Comment

I don't know, I looked at the Civ3 units section, looked pretty old to me...
                      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                      New faces...Strange places,
                      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        umm...
                        He is a co-admin you moron
                        Ha Ha Ha, Ming, you may just have changed my signature with that quote!
                        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Mark also runs another forum and site
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

E-mail Markos, that is the way to get these things done. If you are polite and ask him a favour, he is usually quite helpful...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

so

i'm the only one who hasn't had a problem with admins answering promptly??
                              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Aaaw, I still love you, BC

Comment

Working...
                                X