Feeling ignored :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling ignored :(

I am posting this thread in as I have noticed the mods apparently ignoring threads with direct questions made to them. PM messages also appear to fall on stony ground.

People! Post in this thread links to examples that you know of where mods/admins have just ignored direct questions. Mods! Any mod, could you please respond to explain yourselves.

The thread I want to highlight (as I have a vested interest) is the request by Snoop and myself to have post counts transfered from old accounts that we used to have. The reasons we made new accounts is not for DL purposes but for legitamate reasons. We have, as yet received no response. You can find it
    HERE

If this thread is closed, we know that you have read the "accusation" of you ignoring us, and so you can't claim that you have not seen our requests.

Whatever you decide is not as important as not feeling neglected and ignored.

Please acknowledge that we feel ignored. :sniff: :sniff:

Thank you for your time
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Hey a guy in florida got Anthrax!!!

Comment

And that is relevant how?

Comment

Because he is going to die

have you no sympathy?

Comment

Uh huh...

This is either very decent satire or mindless phrase-mumbling.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            Uh huh...

This is either very decent satire or mindless phrase-mumbling.
            Actually its both.

Saddam - How is it related to this thread. What has a man dying in Florida got to do with threads being ignored by mods?

Comment

Why can I not edit an attachment into a post without one?
              The Right to an Avatar

Comment

Crunch, nobody is ignoring the content on your threads

Comment

Mark and Dan do a lot of good work for the site- so if I were you I would understand the nonreading of threads... as for the PM's, I suppose they should have at least have responded.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Crunch who?

You just don't have enough posts yet to be worth noticing.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

mods and admins have real lives and actually have things to do regarding those lives (at least that's what i've been told ). just about every thread i've started or participated asking for an explanation has been answered... eventually. go play some MP civ while you wait
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Why are the mods "ignoring" you... Because it isn't our job to change your post count. Please PM MarkG and state your case.
                        And maybe he will agree and make the change.

Granted, it won't be high on his priority list since there are usually important things that need to be done on the actual site during the period when he is on line.

If you want response, PM Mark... don't start a thread on it. You are assuming that we read every thread and post

And yes, the mods have real lives... I've put in my 60 hours at work this week already... so excuse me for missing your thread
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Can I pm DanQ instead? Coz I don't think MarkG knows DanQ said he would change it
                          be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
                            Can I pm DanQ instead? Coz I don't think MarkG knows DanQ said he would change it
                            If DanQ told you that... feel free to. He used to leave that stuff to Mark. But now, it's so easy to do...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

smilies!

stefu's big-ass smily overload, just for MarkG

Comment

Working...
                              X