No announcement yet.

Stefu's Big-Ass Smilie Overload, just for MarkG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I'll see what I can do...I don't have much time these days...I'll try and do it Thursday......but if anyone else feels like making one...go ahead...

Comment

• Thought you could get away, MarkG? Ha! Haha!
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Alright, I have ideas for two more smilies. How about a Mr. Yuck Smilie and a "running in circles, hands waving in the air" smilie? We could call the second one the panic smilie, or "the sky is falling" smilie. I could use that second a LOT.
        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
        New faces...Strange places,
        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• panic??

hello:
          scream:
          yuck?:
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Stefu, Oh great smiley maker, your humble fan has a suggestion.

A troll smiley. Fashioned after the pat on head from FFZ, except the smaller one is reeled in on a line. What do you think?
            Here's a link.

Comment

• :circles: is here:
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• :hitsselfonheadwithlargetrout:

Why do I always forget to attach the pictcher?
                Attached Files

Comment

• MBloom, I have different image of troll.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• ...I like the :circles:-one...

Comment

• I love the circles one! But no Mr. Yuck... Sorry dm, yours isn't even green...

Can someone make a Mr. Yuck?
                      Do you even remember him?
                      I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                      New faces...Strange places,
                      Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                      -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

• Now its my turn

Attached Files
                        Win98 ERROR 009: Press any key to continue or any other to quit
                        f**k the f****n f*****s!
                        I'am realy enjoing not talking to you...
                        let's not talk again REAL soon...

Comment

• anoher one [not just for MarkG ; ]
                          Attached Files
                          f**k the f****n f*****s!

Comment

• another one....
                            Attached Files
                            f**k the f****n f*****s!

Comment

• again
                              Attached Files
                              f**k the f****n f*****s!

Comment

• We're rockin
                                Attached Files
                                f**k the f****n f*****s!

Comment

Working...
                                X