No announcement yet.

Stefu's Big-Ass Smilie Overload, just for MarkG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd forget, MarkG? Fat chance! Implement the smileys already!
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

DarkCloud, here's an elephant smiley.
      Attached Files
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

That looks more like a ray...seen from the top...maybe you should lower the eyes...

Comment

My favorite has to be the Commie and Duckhead smilies...we need these!!
          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

What we need is the Admins to pay attention to this thread
            (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Gasmaske
              what we need is a senile/uncaring mod smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Gasmaske
                I think Markos is aware of the development of this thread...but has more important things to do @ the moment.....then again...what could be more important than new smilies...?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper
                  what could be more important than new smilies...?
                  quite
                  (+1)

Comment

Dance!

Everybody all together now! Do the bump dance!
                    *bump*

Comment

Stefu!

These smilies are great, how do you make them?
                      Is there a specific program?

Have you made a silly smile yet?

I really like the eager smilie, could come in very handy!
                      What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Here's the bump

a bit quicker and smaller.
                        Attached Files

Comment

MacTBone wanted this smiley...and frankly...I want it too...:
                          Attached Files

Comment

K Zopper maybe you can tell me how to make smilies cause Stefu doesn't want to.

Is it just simply in a paint program?

Comment

Well...I use three different programs:...MS Paint...Adobe ImageReady...and...Ulead GIF animator...
                              I use Paint for the basics...then with ImageReady, I add the colors and make the background transparent...and save it as a .gif...if you're making a static smiley...you're basically done...(if you're happy with it of course...)
                              If you want a moving smiley...you need to make several frames(...it works pretty much as a cartoon)...you open the frames in the GIF animator...and put them in sequence...you can vary the frametimes...have different frametimes for different frames...add extra frames...and the Ulead GIF animator is quite userfriendly...if you're pleased with your moving smiley...save as a .gif-file and you're done...

Comment

Cool.. is there a file size limit, and size limit to the smilie?

Comment

Working...
                                X