No announcement yet.

What will be the next Sid's Civgame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meier will probably design a completely new game, called something like Find (or Fight) The Terrorists.

Comment

How about some kind of moving/shooting game. Like tetris or asteroids?

Comment

SimSpermBank
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm 90% positive Firaxis is developing SMAC 2 now.
          And yes, Markos, I'm not going to believe you on that .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
            I'm 90% positive Firaxis is developing SMAC 2 now.
            And yes, Markos, I'm not going to believe you on that .
            why aren't hey working on civ3!? they're already doing simgolf too. why would they want to make us even angrier? I won't believe it

Comment

I'm pretty sure we'll see either SMAC II or something new in the future

Comment

I would like to see a game based on a global scale where you are the leader of a revolutionary organisation and have to spread the word of revolution and taking control of countries. Of course once you have control of some nations, you can use 'other means' to spread your power as well, such as military, and state-sponsored propaganda! Ultimately the goal would be to gain control of the world!
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

provost: half of your sig is dead on. the other half......

i think smac 2 would be great but i am hoping for a civ3 expansion too

i like colinisation, but how well did it do? $ is the primary factor here.
                  Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Sid is dead. Long live Sid.

I think this is the end of his games.

With crazy stuff like dinosaurs and now golf???

If he wants to make it seriously

he should take civ and make a new game out of it

radically change it and let us play

otherwise, whether he makes sequels or some goofy games, he's clinically dead.

Comment

Originally posted by derek
                      SimSpermBank
                      ROFLMAOSTCIMWOTF!!!

Comment

Firaxis should do a RTS game ala Age of Empires 2 (make sure its for mac) Should follow the same patter, but make massively huge maps where you can support lots of 'cities' and where there are lots of resources.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

gee, like civ real time?
                          Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Sid Meiers SimSexâ„¢

Aim of the game is to perfect as many techniques as is possible in as many locales as you can, ranging from doggy style on the golf course to lotus position on the washing machine in full cycle. Win the game by achieving a promiscuity victory (sleep with as many partners as you can). Increase your potential base of conquests by discovering advances such as 'bisexuality' and 'the pill'. Alternatively you can gain the monogamy victory by staying with one partner as long as is possible, with the constant onslaught of enemies such as Her Larger Boneheaded Brothers and the great nemesis of any monogamous relationship; The Mother-in-law (<x>). Can you achieve victory against these challenging odds?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hey! i liked dino!
                              And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                Sid Meiers SimSexâ„¢....
                                Now, that's an idea worth waiting for...
                                "and beware of the horrible venereal diseases, which lurk in every imaginable (sometimes even in unimaginable) places! Remember to pay a regular visit to your doctor!"

Another idea worth waiting for: SimApolytonâ„¢
                                Create your own forum, make some threads, and let the AI post on them with the most ridiculous and bizarre arguments. Have Fun!
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X