• Show
Clear All

Should be infinity.

Comment

Thankyou, Stefu

Comment

Thanks for the PM Stefu.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Can I get one of these?

Comment

Nifty PMs, Stefu!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Why not posted?

Comment

It'd get deleted in seconds.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I see a problem that any old corporate git could register and spam everyone on the site. So I think it should be possible to do, but with some sort of sensible restriction, eg, minimum post count restriction. Although I doubt it could be implemented. It is the possibility of spam that causes the problem, so just keep the current status quo...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Somebody will get real mad. A freedom loving person, to be specific
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This should have been posted. I would have been a real cool to see what the freedom loving folk think about it.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to read those. oops.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think you could allow one PM broadcast for each user every day. Abusing the function would result in Ming pushing the big Ban button.
                          Last edited by Gramphos; September 2, 2001, 10:44.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Well, folks, MiguelLeGrande promised I can post it in his new site that should be opening this weekend, so looks like even those not in Stefu's In-Crowd () will get a chance to read it.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                              so looks like even those not in Stefu's In-Crowd () will get a chance to read it.
                              Oh the stigma of not being in the "in" crowd. :hangshead:
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                                Well, folks, MiguelLeGrande promised I can post it in his new site that should be opening this weekend, so looks like even those not in Stefu's In-Crowd () will get a chance to read it.
                                Does that mean I am in Stefu's in-crowd? Wow.

Ha Ha BC
                                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                                X