Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do most of The Flashman's threads get closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do most of The Flashman's threads get closed?

The Flashman is being persecuted here, people! The administation are closing about half of all threads started by The Flashman . . .

WHY?!

Because they're all commies. Damn communist dastards.

I wonder how long it'll be before the lefties shut this one down . . . damn fascists.

Wouldn't it be ironic if this thread was closed .

And Ming is a Republican, not a leftie .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

First... this thread is being moved to the Apolyton Forums where complaints about moderator actions belong. Notice it wasn't closed or deleted (yet)

Second... we usually close/delete spam threads. Granted, it is a matter of opinion... and many of your threads have fallen into that category.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

AND THRID!!!

You talk about yourself in third person. How much of an idiot do you have to be to do that? And if you ever had a resonable or intelligent thing to say maybe you wouldn't get shut down.
        Last edited by Tiamat; August 24, 2001, 16:49.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

It's because of your annoying habit of referring to yourself in the third person.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I thought it was just because his posts had even less value then mine

(+1)

Comment

Well, that too.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

SuperSneak finds the Flashman to be mildly amusing, actually.
                He really does.
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSneak
                  He really does.
                  OMG.
                  (+1)

Comment

He really does.
                    As does the Immortal Wombat.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

He really does.

AHHHHH, Who's DL flashman is, is becoming clearer by the second.

At least RAH thinks so, he really does, he really does, but no one listens to RAH, because no one knows just who he is.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: AND THRID!!!

Originally posted by Tiamat
                        You talk about yourself in third person. How much of an idiot do you have to be to do that? And if you ever had a resonable or intelligent thing to say maybe you wouldn't get shut down.
                        hey are you offending people like caesar who talk about themselves in third person? caesar doesn't like this, caesar is getting quite mad, caesar doesn't like getting mad, caesar is falling on the floor, caesar is getting stabbed, caesar is grabbing his chest, caesar is saying his last words, caesar says "et tu tia", caesar dies, caesar dead is not a happy caesar
                        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by rah

AHHHHH, Who's DL flashman is, is becoming clearer by the second.

At least RAH thinks so, he really does, he really does, but no one listens to RAH, because no one knows just who he is.

RAH
                          Well, today you seem to be OBC's latest convert.

And I still think its a dope smokin', free-lovin' hippie!

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but junior here seems to have come from CGN.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

The Provost unit thinks it is no mystery who the Flashman is
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X