Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirts? I've got your t-shirt right here, bud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirts? I've got your t-shirt right here, bud!

Here's MY humble proposal of Apolyton T-Shirt.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stefu; August 5, 2001, 16:07.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

You´re forgetting that Apolyton is more than forums, or even the OT forum. (remember? )

Nice try though.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Other for-whuts? There are some... pages?
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Am I the invisible one?

---------------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Yes, DanQ. Yes.

Comment

Ah, Dan...

EDIT: ****, he´s offline again. Nevermind. You´ll hear from me, Dan.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I don't see the connections between those grahpics and the actual mods, but it looks OK... anyway, I doubt you'll find anyone who's willing to wear such a shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                You´re forgetting that Apolyton is more than forums, or even the OT forum. (remember? )

Nice try though.
                this raises a good point. Do the other areas of apolyton get any different people going there compared to the forums, I wonder if all the people who come to Apolyton actually end up on the forums somewhere. Are there forum people who never goto the other areas.

I for one am mostly found in the forums (you all knew that anyway ) but sometimes i pop over and read the latest news on civ 3 or download a map or mod for civ 2...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                  anyway, I doubt you'll find anyone who's willing to wear such a shirt
                  I'D wear that shirt if I had it... but then all my friends would think I am either crazy or stupid. They just can't see why I would spend so much time here on the boards.

Comment

DanQ, you are the T Shirt

Without you, the rest of the guys would just be a tattoo.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Interesting concept.

What about the back?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Come on people, we need a DanQ smiley! However DanQ is nice and never bans anyone. You'll just have to put his face on a bee or something, because he is always busy (like a bee )

Oh come on, let me off, I'm stuck for ideas here
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                          What about the back?
                          The back should be covered with nude women,
                          or pictures of them if we cannot get enough live ones.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            Come on people, we need a DanQ smiley! However DanQ is nice and never bans anyone. You'll just have to put his face on a bee or something, because he is always busy (like a bee )

Oh come on, let me off, I'm stuck for ideas here
                            noone forces you to post, man!! if you're stuck, give you a brak, what about having a cool cherryade?

Comment

I was just trying to drop hints that a DanQ smiley needs producing!
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X