How about an over 30s forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about an over 30s forum?

So us stuffy old farts don't cramp the younger generation's style...
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

will you handle the age check at the door?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Club Forum! Club Forum! Ban him for a year! (etc.)
      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I wouldn't want to come to your smelly old forum anyway
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm confused

I'm over 30 but I act like a 12 year old. Would I be allowed in
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Sure AH, we would need someone to talk about something other then our health problems and how we trim our two-foot long beards and such.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
              will you handle the age check at the door?
              So which one of you would have to perform the test? If I would you I woule make Mleornard do it.
              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

An after death forum?
                Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
                  Sure AH, we would need someone to talk about something other then our health problems and how we trim our two-foot long beards and such.
                  I just cut mine (mostly gray) off this summer, dyed my hair red, and Look 30 years younger, but I bet I could still get in without and ID check.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Just ask them a quiz with questions:

-Where were you when JFK was shot? (Although if the poster was English or Australian he would be excepted from this question)
                    -Do any of you know whom the pope before John Paul II was?
                    -How many times has John Paul II been shot?
                    -How many times has QE2 been shot?
                    -Chernobyl. Everything you know.
                    -Where was the 1971 olympics hosted?
                    -Did Guam exist as a country in 71'?
                    -Did you register for Apolyton in 1970
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

"-Where were you when JFK was shot? (Although if the poster was English or Australian he would be excepted from this question)"

And Belgians? Are they excempted?

As for the age check, the registration date should suffice, because it's obviously that someone who registered in 1970 can't be any less old than 30.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Colon's cool...

Anybody remember the Bird analysis of poster ages??

Comment

Why don't we make an Elite forum, give everyone access, and kick out users as soon as they prove their *******ness?
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

A dieties or emporers only forum?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That wouldn't work. I could get it, even though I'm under 30. Oh and here's some low-quality posting in order to boost my sagging post count.
                              *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                              X