No announcement yet.

Optimisic club requests standard avator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't ask for club subscription fees, you hear!

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      Colon, I was refering to the standard avatar.

On the subject of the club, I'll say like Woody Allen: I'm very reluctant to join any club that would accept people like me as a member.
      I think you'll find that was Groucho Marx.
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

A bad idea gets worse....

I'd like to join your club, then hit you with it!

That is the ugliest avatar I have ever seen.

Also, since this whole thread is nonsense, I'll bring up a pertinent fact:

Club threads are Verboten at Apolyton, so why did Mark give such a title?

If your going to allow this Mark, can we all start our own clubs?

How about Me and MTG form a jump club, that we can only post in?

Or US veterans club, so we can let in GP, Slowwhand, Lancer, and all the other poly vets in, all with cute little titles?

How about the Brit ball-busters for our other little group of friends?

Maybe a god haters of poly, for the athiests, and a god squad for the faithful?

How about trollers-r-us, for a number of people, Starting with Horse?

Well, when can we expect to see our own little titles, since they are so very important here?

All with avatars, of course.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

See the difference between these clubs and ones you suggested is they are open to everybody: they have no prerequisites.

Club threads are ususally forbidden because they exclude some members from joining.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Right over the ol' cranium

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            See the difference between these clubs and ones you suggested is they are open to everybody: they have no prerequisites.

Club threads are ususally forbidden because they exclude some members from joining.
            How wrong you are, UR.
            By definition, one club or the other requires a prerequiste, being optomistic or pessimistic in reguards to civ-3, so your assertion is nonsense, as people will be excluded on that basis.
            My point is obvious, but it seems to have escaped you, so I'll state it plain: Clubs and club threads are not permitted by rule, and this should not be allowed.
            You missed the scarcasim.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Apart from titles and avatars, what is the point of the factions?

Comment

None whatsoever.

Comment

So it doesn't give spamming privileges?

Comment

I have reworked the Realists' Club's logo into a transparent GIF file.
                    Attached Files
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Some of you might have a use for these two files.

(Part 1)
                      Attached Files

Comment

(Part 2)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                          On the subject of the club, I'll say like Woody Allen: I'm very reluctant to join any club that would accept people like me as a member.
                          That was Groucho Marx, and it's another one of my quotes. NOBODY STEAL IT, OK?!?!
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                          X