Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimisic club requests standard avator

MarkG / DanQ,

can you add our club-avator to the list off avators all 500- pc members can chose from ?

thanks in advance !
    Attached Files
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Markos, can I please be President of the Official Apolyton Non-Aligned Civers Club? (to be known as OfANACiClu)
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

in case Markos doesn't allow you you can always join the realistic club !
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you but no, we shall define ourselves by our independence from you and Yin.
        Besides, I don't like your club's avatar.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I didnt visit the forums for couple days and now I have no idea what you are all talking about.

But if I can get my own title, i'm in!
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Eli, visit at the civ3 forum, MarkG gave Yin26 the title of President of the Official Apolyton Pessimist Civers Club, as a joke alluding to his continuous scepticism towards civ3. Afterwards Cybershy got his title because he and Yin always differ in view towards civ3 and then they actually started recruiting members.

And now I want my own club for all those poor civers who are left out in the cold now.

Comment

It's too optimistic for my taste. I don't think it'll go well with my current avatar.

Comment

I think that the combination of smileys would restrict the wind, making my avatar less majestic and awe-inspiring.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'm glad you got your wish and had yourself the animated flag PH. Looks good.

Did you know BTW, that the twelwe stars in the EU flag is an ancient Greek symbol of perfection?

Comment

Winston, my club wouldn't be too optimistic, nor would it be too pessimistic, we would just care squat and be ourselves.

PH, our club won't have club avatars.

Comment

CyberShy, you really have to make a choice.
                      Is it the realist club or the optimist club? They are two totally different things. I was personally hoping to work on heading up the optimist club, based on the positive reviews written in response to Yin's review.

So make up your mind.

RAH
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                        PH, our club won't have club avatars.
                        It`s a union, not a club, goddammit!
                        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Colon, I was refering to the standard avatar.

On the subject of the club, I'll say like Woody Allen: I'm very reluctant to join any club that would accept people like me as a member.

Comment

tiny bit confused

PH, Cybershy, when I said “PH, our club won't have club avatars.” I was referring to my club and alluding to Cybershy’s club avatar.

Comment

rah,

our club is based on realism.
                              Currently we're heading towards optimism about civ3.
                              Optimism and realism can walk hand in hand, as long as it is realistic optimism.

Paul, you can join our club and keep your current avator but only change your sig !

Winston, so can you !
                              And of cousre you could create a new avator in what you replace the smiley with your one.
                              That would still look realistic, the and the together !

Eli, you just deserved the "Official realistic spammer" title !

thanks for joining !

Comment

Working...
                              X