Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's
    Attached Files
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Here's :zealotfrown:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Stefu; July 14, 2001, 14:42.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

:heartbreak:.
        Attached Files

Comment

Are you making fun of me?

And it's not zopper who's asking, it's me!

Sorry if I'm asking too much from you...
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Well, all right, on the second thought, that was bit hars. Sorry 'bout that. Post edited.

It was just that... Taking a suitable graphic program (Heck, even PaintBrush is OK), DLing frowning smiley, taking pair of "bambi eyes" and putting them on frowing smiley doesn't sound that hard to do yourself, y' know?

Comment

:headache:
              Attached Files

Comment

lol

Anyone have any idea if anyone has agreed to impliment these or is this just a ( funny ) bunch of spamming
                A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

About that smiley . . .

Stefu,
                  Your :groan: smiley is called "hmph" smiley over on the Civfanatics site, and it is one of my personal favorites. Please attempt to get that one, (if no others) accepted, as it fills a much needed gap. It could also be referred to as the ":yeah, right:" smiley.

Exile
                  Lost in America.
                  "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                  "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                  "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

ok is much more disturbing than
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Good work. Could you collect all your smilies here, including the "no-spam" one? Alternatively, post your smilies on a webpage and include the link here.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

What about this one as :robot: or :stupidAI:
                        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

And this one:

:wasted: or :stoned:
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Here's :gotallday: (I presume you meant "I haven't got all day".)

Comment

Of course I forgot the attachment.

(And I know what it looks like. Try drawing smileys with hands yourself.)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Here's my vision of :stoned: smiley.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X